March 20, 2008

Baby News

There's no doubt and there's no maybe, Ian and I are having a baby!

I've been getting a lot of questions. Some normal and some a little less orthodox.

You can check out our Baby Blog for news, information, and my baby carrying experience.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Cristina, 2 things...#1

you know that thing you said about dreams and how epic they have become.
I feel that God inspires us at very interesting times. Most often they are inconvenient and we don't recognize them or act upon them. I have learned from experience....write your epics and who knows what will come of it and what it will create. Do you dream in Color or Animation? Just curious cause when that happened to me I thought is was interesting and weird and maybe I would write it down. But I didn't. Later I saw an animated movie that was just like my dream, and I mean years later. I am still trying to figure it out. Recently too I have paid attention to the times that even the general Authorities have given church member council to keep pen and paper by our bedsides for just such occasions.

Terri said...

Cristina, 2 things...#1

you know that thing you said about dreams and how epic they have become.
I feel that God inspires us at very interesting times. Most often they are inconvenient and we don't recognize them or act upon them. I have learned from experience....write your epics and who knows what will come of it and what it will create. Do you dream in Color or Animation? Just curious cause when that happened to me I thought is was interesting and weird and maybe I would write it down. But I didn't. Later I saw an animated movie that was just like my dream, and I mean years later. I am still trying to figure it out. Recently too I have paid attention to the times that even the general Authorities have given church member council to keep pen and paper by our bedsides for just such occasions.