October 20, 2008

Another Trip to Utah

Ian and I were blessed to return a couple of weeks ago from a trip to Utah. We planned on going down during General Conference because my sweet sister was going to throw us a baby shower! Now, I say it was a blessing, because just before leaving Ian had his Saturday shift changed and had to find someone to cover it in a hurray.
Everyone he asked seemed to be really busy and not able to help, but we added it to our prayers anyway, hoping that something would come up. The very next day, one woman that Ian works with volunteered to work because the weather wasn't going to be good for the activities she had planned for the weekend.
So, as we made the trip, we realized that it would be the last one for really who knows how long. We enjoyed the sights of the changing colors and the beautiful Utah mountains. Here are some pictures from our trip! Check out the baby blog for pictures from the shower!

Ian and I aren't sure when we'll be getting a chance to go back to Utah so we had to take some pictures of the mountains. These were taken just after we left Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen's home for Rexburg. Ian was really amazed at how the clouds and the mountains looked together.

We always pass this rest area on our way home, but we've never had a reason to stop there. This trip was our chance and while I was busy using the facilities, Ian ran up on top of the building to get a better view. I guess there are some things you don't grow out of, including curiosity.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Like I said, check out the baby blog for pictures from the shower!

1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

I like those pictures! I actually makes Utah look pretty!