This blog post is dedicated to Atley and all the wonderful faces I've been able to catch on camera in the last 6 weeks. He's a lot of fun to play with because I never know what face he's going to make. What's even funnier though is that he usually doesn't know what he's going to do either! I haven't been able to get a good smile on camera yet, so for now I hope you enjoy the many silly faces of Atley!
Here's our little boy playing baby Jesus. Mostly, I wrapped him up this way to keep him warm, but he looked so cute and cuddly!
I was able to find a store that carries the same pacifiers as the hospital. Sorry if you think it's weird. I happen to love it and so does Atley!
These two are hilarious. In the first he's yawning, but if you didn't know that, he looks like he's really shocked or suprised. The second, he looks like he's about to tell me off for doing something he didn't approve of.
And for the finale here are a couple of videos. In the first, you'll see something we discovered by accident. Atley was waiting to eat one night and as I was getting ready to feed him, he was sucking on anything that came by his mouth including my chin and Ian's cheek. This is a re-enactment.
Hope you enjoyed our silly baby as much as we do!
No comments:
Post a Comment