Friday night, Ian was able to get off work early. We enjoyed having the extra time with him and so did his buddies. They played some games together. Probably as a way to relax and talk about all the great plans they had for their wives' holiday.
Saturday morning, we woke up and played Raquetball (per my request). I haven't been able to get out of the house and do much physically since Atley was born and I really have missed visiting the gym. My friend Mary and I played a couple of games, the first of which she totally smoked me. I think I did pretty well on the second one though. It may seem like an odd thing to do on Valentines day, but it was Ian's way of showing me how much he was willing to do things that make me happy. Besides, he was glad to spend some time with Altey. Male bonding and all that.
After Raquetball, we got cleaned up and went the ward activity. We danced our hearts out to the cha-cha. Ian was a really good sport. Though he says his hips are fused to his legs, he gave it his best effort and the result was quite impressive. What even better is that Atley slept THE WHOLE TIME! What a good baby we have.
The evening came and since we didn't want to head out into the crowded restaurants of Rexburg, we babysat for someone else and got ourselves a special pizza.

Love may be in the air for most Rexburgers, but for the Sorensen family...it was in the Pizza!
Once again Atley was an angel, going to be early and sleeping like a rock so Mom and Dad could enjoy a movie together.
Sunday we enjoyed our church meetings and then had a friend over for dinner. Since we felt bad for being a little selfish with our time on Saturday, we spoiled Atley with attention. We dressed him up and played with him every possible moment. I believe he really enjoyed the attention. Here are some pictures of our time together.

Atley enjoyed us putting real shoes on him for the first time. His little Air Jordans were a gift from a friend. He sure looked ready to play some B-Ball.

I think this Valentines Day Ian and I realized exactly where Atley's heart is. His hand is certainly the love of his young life. Either that or his pacifier.
Here are some other fun pictures Atley has had taken recently. Enjoy!

This one is his official 3 month old photo. All smiles and so BIG!

I was doing my homework and turned around to see him making this creepy face. I HAD to snap a picture!

Gotta love the bunny!

Smiles! Mom loves those!

Though it's hard to see him cry, I definitely love the crying faces too. Plus, his kids will appreciate them someday.
Once again Atley was an angel, going to be early and sleeping like a rock so Mom and Dad could enjoy a movie together.
Sunday we enjoyed our church meetings and then had a friend over for dinner. Since we felt bad for being a little selfish with our time on Saturday, we spoiled Atley with attention. We dressed him up and played with him every possible moment. I believe he really enjoyed the attention. Here are some pictures of our time together.

Atley enjoyed us putting real shoes on him for the first time. His little Air Jordans were a gift from a friend. He sure looked ready to play some B-Ball.

I think this Valentines Day Ian and I realized exactly where Atley's heart is. His hand is certainly the love of his young life. Either that or his pacifier.
Here are some other fun pictures Atley has had taken recently. Enjoy!

This one is his official 3 month old photo. All smiles and so BIG!

I was doing my homework and turned around to see him making this creepy face. I HAD to snap a picture!

Gotta love the bunny!

Smiles! Mom loves those!

Though it's hard to see him cry, I definitely love the crying faces too. Plus, his kids will appreciate them someday.
1 comment:
I love the way they look with a pacifier in their mouth! AWW! It's so cute. & that pizza looked YUMMY!
Post a Comment