Videos I promised and videos are here.
Atley loves bath time! The only problem is I have to hold him up because he gets so excited about splashing around he can't keep himself sitting up. Both of us get pretty well soaked during bath time.
Atley was chewing on his plastic duck with his gums and it made a funny noise. I couldn't get him to look at me though...
This is our new favorite. Ian and I realized that Atley really is a Sorensen baby. He surprised us by eating the popcorn and continuing to go back for more. We still laugh about it.
Atley loves bath time! The only problem is I have to hold him up because he gets so excited about splashing around he can't keep himself sitting up. Both of us get pretty well soaked during bath time.
Atley was chewing on his plastic duck with his gums and it made a funny noise. I couldn't get him to look at me though...
This is our new favorite. Ian and I realized that Atley really is a Sorensen baby. He surprised us by eating the popcorn and continuing to go back for more. We still laugh about it.
1 comment:
That video of him munching on the popcorn is pretty adorable! By the way, I hope your last weeks before graduation go well!
Post a Comment