Atley is now 10 months old. He's getting to be so big! The good thing however, is that some things never change.

He still has a beautiful smile.

He still has a beautiful smile.
He still loves the swing.

Other things, are new discoveries. Ian showed Atley the keyboard and gave him a front row seat to playing it. He had a blast!
Also, we've discovered that Atley loves camping. Even though it was freezing, he did a great job and fussed very little. He was able to see his first real fire, crawl on the ground, sleep in a tent, and chew on all the rocks he could find! As for me, I enjoyed our experience, and I will never again complain that we run out of hot water too fast!

Other things, are new discoveries. Ian showed Atley the keyboard and gave him a front row seat to playing it. He had a blast!
Also, we've discovered that Atley loves camping. Even though it was freezing, he did a great job and fussed very little. He was able to see his first real fire, crawl on the ground, sleep in a tent, and chew on all the rocks he could find! As for me, I enjoyed our experience, and I will never again complain that we run out of hot water too fast!

No comments:
Post a Comment