January 30, 2010

Grandparents Baron

So, I'm currently feeling like a Super Mom! Both of my children are sleep at the SAME TIME! Woot! The house is clean and things are quiet (with the exception of my noisy downstairs neighbor). So I find myself asking the question, 'what does a Super Mom do when she's feeling so super.' Blog about her wonderful family of course!

Last week we had a visit from my parents. The kids enjoyed time with their grandparents and their grandparents spoiled them rotten with attention! Here are some videos and pictures to prove it!


Photobucket
Atley and Holly will always treasure pictures like these with their grandparents. I wish I had more of them and knew my grandparents better. I'll make it a point to always remind them of that so they can better appreciate the special effort their grandparents made to come see them.
Photobucket
We really wore Atley and Grandpa out. He didn't want to nap, but when I finally got him to sleep, he slept so hard!
While my parents were here Holly was able to visit my Grandma for the first time, too! She also met my Uncle EdRoy.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
I thought she just looked adorable in her little bow!
So, I guess I just want to say thanks to my parents for a wonderful trip. I really enjoyed the special time that my kids and I got with you. We know you love us and we hope you know that we love you too!
Now we're looking forward to a visit from Atley and Holly's Grandma Sorensen next week as well as Holly's blessing! Be watching for the post!

No comments: