Okay so first I got my hair cut over the weekend. It was a disaster at first. Ian says it's silly but I cried about it. Anyway I went back and they fixed it! Today was the first time I styled it myself. Good HAIR day! (see photo below)
Next the mail came! I love when the mail comes especially when I'm expecting something. I've been waiting for our passport for 2 1/2 weeks and to my surprise they came! I HAVE A PASSPORT!
Maybe it's not a big deal. But really it IS! It's my first one! I showed Atley and Holly theirs too and they were excited too so now I know I'm not crazy! Holly just kept saying "YEAH"! When I showed Atley he saw the eagle and said "bird!" I told him it was a special bird. When I went to put them away he said "I want special bird!"
Also the first books from Dolly Parton's Imagination Library came today! It's a non profit group that sends an age appropriate book once a month to children under 5. The book for the month is The Little Engine the Could! Atley has been looking at a lot of trains lately so that occupied him for about 10 minutes!
Good MAIL day!
Last I was so excited to take a picture for this blog post and was making all kinds of silly faces my kids decided to join in.
Good PLAY day!
Next the mail came! I love when the mail comes especially when I'm expecting something. I've been waiting for our passport for 2 1/2 weeks and to my surprise they came! I HAVE A PASSPORT!
Maybe it's not a big deal. But really it IS! It's my first one! I showed Atley and Holly theirs too and they were excited too so now I know I'm not crazy! Holly just kept saying "YEAH"! When I showed Atley he saw the eagle and said "bird!" I told him it was a special bird. When I went to put them away he said "I want special bird!"Also the first books from Dolly Parton's Imagination Library came today! It's a non profit group that sends an age appropriate book once a month to children under 5. The book for the month is The Little Engine the Could! Atley has been looking at a lot of trains lately so that occupied him for about 10 minutes!
Good MAIL day!
Last I was so excited to take a picture for this blog post and was making all kinds of silly faces my kids decided to join in.
Good PLAY day!


3 comments:
Amen, to your last comment! I know how you feel and often say that to myself.
PS Love your haircut, nice save in the end. I did notice at last conversation but decided to hold comments especially when you started the whole story...so at least in these pics...looks great!
Your haircut looks so cute! I still can't believe you guys will be on the other side of the world soon. We're waiting for Karys' passport too, I still find it funny to see a baby picture on a passport :)
Look at you super stylish Mom! You are so great and inspiring. I love your date idea too....what talent you have! I see why you were saved for these days!
Post a Comment