Remember how I said Atley was afraid of Ladybugs? Well, we encountered one on the playground yesterday. It was so terrifying he wouldn't climb the stairs to reach the slide. I took a video...wanna see?
My favorite part is when he runs away saying "No, no, no, no!" I also like when he stops to say hello, asks if she is a ladybug, and upon confirmation, he runs away.
This was too funny! Atley would have a heart attack at our house. We are infested with "ladybugs" (really multi-colored Asian Ladybeetles, but they look the same). Thanks for sharing.
Allen says it looks like a scene from a horror film when you are walking towards Atley with your hand out - like there should be creepy music as you try to strangle him or something! So funny!
6 comments:
This was too funny! Atley would have a heart attack at our house. We are infested with "ladybugs" (really multi-colored Asian Ladybeetles, but they look the same). Thanks for sharing.
This is the funniest thing I've seen a preschooler do. He is such a sweetheart!
Allen says it looks like a scene from a horror film when you are walking towards Atley with your hand out - like there should be creepy music as you try to strangle him or something! So funny!
hahaha. so cute! I love Holly saying "hi" at the end.
This is possibly one of the funniest things ever!!!!! Poor atley! Lol
Oh i love it! Your kids are so cute! I love reading your posts and hearing how well you are all doing... we miss you guys!
Post a Comment