you!
Firstly, I'm graduating! It's not a surprise, but a blessing. I was
expecting to graduate in December, but we've recently decided it would be
better if I just got it all done this summer. Thus, my graduation date has
changed to July 2009! We're all really excited!
Secondly, since Atley is officially 4 months old we went to visit with the
doctor today. The diagnosis: well baby!! He measure 10lbs 15oz, 24 1/4
inches, and 16in around the head! His weight is still really low (in the 1%)
but the doctor says because of the good growth (and the size of his Daddy)
there's nothing to worry about. He also had a couple of shots, shed some
tears, and snuggled with Mom after. He did really well though, and we're
very proud!
3 comments:
Darn! I thought the good news was you are pregnant! haha!
Haha, when I saw the title "The Good News!" at first I thought you might be pregnant again!
I'm a little ridiculous.
SELLOUT! You were supposed to graduate with me! Oh well I am still graduating in December and I am still going to have a party without you. hahaha! Have fun graduating this summer. You are going to graduate with Jeff now. Anyway I will talk to you soon.
Post a Comment