March 5, 2009

Videos Galore!

We've been taking a lot of videos of Atley latley because he's learning so many new things. The only reason they haven't been posted it because it takes quite a while to upload them. So, here's our baby in all his technicolor glory!

This is Atley laughing. Just one step above crying, but a big morale booster for Mom and Dad. You can ignore the annoying noises I make. What can I say? Atley loves them and I'd do almost anything to make him laugh.



This next one is real tears! It's weird that babies don't cry tears right off even if they're screaming. This is fun. Take note of his cute little pouty face too!



And here's Atley with his rattle. He's recently started grabbing it all by himself. It's a neat change to see. He's really starting to explore the space around him.

1 comment:

Austin and Amy Smith said...

CUTE! I love videos - but the crying one almost made me cry! Don't you just want to cuddle them when they cry like that?!
HE DOES have the same blanket as Cade! Weird! Not to mention, he's about the same size - except Atley looks thinner built (he's probably longer). They'll definitely be best cousins!