July 29, 2009

Summer Break!

Summer has officially begun for the Sorensen Family! Ian will only be working part time until the Fall Semester begins, so we're taking advantage of having him around.

Rexburg has a cute little spray park for kids. Ian and I never felt good about playing it in before, but now we have Atley we decided it was a good chance for all of us to check it out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Atley was a little nervous about the water at first. I had to introduce them and show Atley it was safe.
Photobucket

Photobucket
After he got used to it, I couldn't get him to look at the camera because he was too interested in what the other kids were doing.


Photobucket
After a while he finally lost interest and left the water leaving a cute little trail! He was ready to move on to something else! Next, we tried to carousel that was right next to the water.

Photobucket

Photobucket
It might have been a little too mature for him since he didn't really smile much. He did watch the other kids a lot though. Here's a video Ian took of him going around.



Well, we're off to Florida and California here soon so there'll be more summer fun updates from the Sorensen's soon. I hope everyone else is enjoying the warm weather as much as we are!

No comments: