July 29, 2009

Taran's Birthday

We were lucky enough to celebrate Taran's birthday with him in the beginning of July (21!). Since it's almost been a month, I thought I ought to write about it. He really could've done anything but it made us feel special that he wanted to share it with us.

We started the evening by getting some ice cream at Cold Stone. Who doesn't love good birthday ice cream? We came back to our apartment and played a few rounds of Yahtzee. Atley was the good luck charm, but he decided to save some of his good luck for another day and headed for bed.

When Yahtzee was all over we gave Taran his present! Here is the picture.
Photobucket
He got a gift certificate to the mall in Idaho Falls! I don't think he knew what to expect at first, but we were really glad that we could do something for him after all the hard work he put into the semester.

Happy Birthday, Taran! One year older and wiser too! We love you!

No comments: