Now for the cuteness!

My kids like to play together. I like being able to watch them at the same time. This was the perfect photo opportunity! Atley let Holly actually get in his tent!

This is the picture I was trying to get. Holly kept licking Ian's hand while he was trying to study. He didn't love it, but he was patient enough to let her do it while I tried to catch a picture. It only took me about 4 tries!

Every time I snapped a photo she stopped licking in the nick of time. I think her face tells me she was doing it on purpose.

Atley really likes to take toys with him to bed. A lot of toys. I heard him playing instead of sleeping one night and went in to find this madness. On his bed he had a piano, 4 stuffed animals, a car, 2 unmatched slippers, his puppy, the night light cover, his sippy cup, his toothbrush, his hairbrush, and the usual blanket and pillow. Woah, kid! Also, when I put him to bed anything that is in the near vicinity he wants me to kiss--seriously anything! The other day he wanted me to kiss his sticker! So imagine the fun I had this night.
Holly learned to wave and she is a real beauty queen. I just love it when she waves to me!

Also, the blue sidewalk chalk tastes the best. Just F.Y.I.

My kids like to play together. I like being able to watch them at the same time. This was the perfect photo opportunity! Atley let Holly actually get in his tent!

This is the picture I was trying to get. Holly kept licking Ian's hand while he was trying to study. He didn't love it, but he was patient enough to let her do it while I tried to catch a picture. It only took me about 4 tries!

Every time I snapped a photo she stopped licking in the nick of time. I think her face tells me she was doing it on purpose.

Atley really likes to take toys with him to bed. A lot of toys. I heard him playing instead of sleeping one night and went in to find this madness. On his bed he had a piano, 4 stuffed animals, a car, 2 unmatched slippers, his puppy, the night light cover, his sippy cup, his toothbrush, his hairbrush, and the usual blanket and pillow. Woah, kid! Also, when I put him to bed anything that is in the near vicinity he wants me to kiss--seriously anything! The other day he wanted me to kiss his sticker! So imagine the fun I had this night.
Holly learned to wave and she is a real beauty queen. I just love it when she waves to me!

Also, the blue sidewalk chalk tastes the best. Just F.Y.I.
5 comments:
Ezra saw the picture of atley with all the toys on his bed and he said, "At-ee, cars bed. So schweet" He may not show it, but I think he does really like atley!
Your kids are growing up too fast!! they are so cute! Caity did the same thing in her bed! It was the funniest thing, I would put them all away and the next night she would choose the exact same toys to take to bet with her, she would dig through her toy box for the the most random but same toys every night, kids are the best.
Cute kids! I wish I would have known you guys were in Pocatello, we could've hung out a little bit. It's funny you noticed ISU is very different from BYU-I becuase I did too the first time we came down here, but I have since found there are good people wherever you go! We still miss parts of Rexburg though.
That picture of Atley with all those toys on his bed is so funny! Oh, and I feel the same way about titling posts! Some people come up with great ones every time. That's like a once a year thing for me. Though Cute babies would have worked out pretty well for this one, they really are so cute!
How about "Capturing the Cuties" or "Capturing the Cuteness". They are so cute!!! I love this post.
Post a Comment