
Things have been so incredibly busy around here that I haven't even told you about all the fun stuff we've been up to. Despite all the craziness I felt that I needed to stop and mention that today is our 3rd anniversary! Time really does fly and I could never imagined that we'd have two beautiful children already! I am so happy to be married to Ian. He is such a good helper with the kids and the housework as well as being my emotional rock. It's not hard to imagine eternity with him because that's what I hope for everyday. Whenever he goes off to work or school I remind myself that someday I won't have to share him with those things. Ian and I chose to be married in the Lord's House so that we
could be together forever. I know that if we keep the covenants we've made Heavenly Father will grant us that blessing.
Thank you Ian for taking care of me in every way. I am so looking forward to the new adventures we'll be having over the next few years together. I'm grateful to know that no matter what happens you'll always be there for me. I love you.
PS-Among the craziness a few pieces of news: 1. Ian was accepted to the University of Aberdeen in Scotland and we're in the process of deciding which school we're going to now that we have all acceptances. 2. I reupholstered my couches 3. Holly turned 1.
Posts to come soon!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
p.s. did you ever get that fabric? I didn't hear from you and I forgot about it.
Happy anniversary! I want to see pictures of your couches!
Post a Comment