March 24, 2011

I entered a blog giveaway!

It's my first one! I see these things all the time but I lack the confidence to enter. Silly, I know. But today when I went visiting teaching and heard about this I just had to enter because of how much these women raved about these products! When I saw the diaper clutch and the diaper sling, I knew I wanted one too!

Check out Brittany's giveaway here and the creator's (Mud Puddles & Daisies) blog here. Sweet stuff!

2 comments:

Dawson Family said...

I seriously love my diaper clutch. I am glad to have your blog so I can follow you to the UK. It'll be interesting to read about your adventures. I am sad we weren't partners longer, it was fun this month! I read about your date. You put a ton of effort in, way to go! That is awesome. My blog is private but I will be happy to invite you if you text me your email address.
Amy

Luch said...

Kiama the creator of Mud Puddles and Daisies blog was my roommate at college!