April 7, 2011

We're moving...

Our lives are mostly in boxes. I've been packing for like a month now. A little here and a little there, but now that Ian is done with work the amount of stuff in boxes has sky rocketed. He's a real work horse and a great help to me!

We went on a trip to Jerome and Fruitland to visit some people we love. More on that after we get settled in California.

Oh, we're moving to California on Monday. A little sad, very excited. Ian has an internship opportunity there and we get to live with Mom & Dad Sorensen. Our kids are going to love having Grandparents around all the time.

The things I'll miss most about Rexburg are:
1. Our Friends
2. Everything is in walking distance
3. It's cheap to live here
4. The safety

I often wonder if we'll ever come back to Rexburg. It's been my second home. For the next few years we'll be nomads moving all over trying to find a place to settle. I think I'll miss being settled. I love new experiences, but I hate moving. Too much cardboard.

While you're waiting for more fabulous blog posts treat yourself to this video of Holly. She's such a little girl. She wanted to try the hat on and then mother her little baby doll. It'll be fun to play dress up with her.




OH! I almost forgot, wasn't General Conference AWESOME? My kids were really good so I actually got to listen to most of it. Thank you Grandma Almeda for all the fun activities! While you're waiting to hear my thoughts on it, you can watch your favorite talk again or for the first time by visiting here. I highly recommend "The Atonement Covers All Pain" by Kent F. Richards. More on that to come.

No comments: