We have been busy playing and working since we moved here. Since Ian has to be at City Hall on Tuesdays and Thursdays for his internship it's difficult to find work, so he passed that baton to me. I've worked 3 different jobs since I've been here, just filling in where I'm needed.
Hmm...I'm working and Ian is updating the blog. Does that seem a little backwards to you? Well it is! We've found that we ought to embrace this non-traditional lifestyle...for now. I'm really learning how hard it is for Ian to go to work everyday and leave us behind especially when we're doing fun things. He's learning why I need a weekly date night. He's also learning how to match their outfits. For some reason that's always been a challenge for him. :-)
We've been running around like crazy working, playing and loving life. The two posts that Ian has done so far are a small fraction of everything we've done since we've been in California. We're loving the weather and all the new people that we're getting to know. What we love best is spending extra time with our family. Our children are really building a relationship with their grandparents and memories that will last no matter where we end up living.
This picture was taken at Old Town in Downtown San Diego.
Grandma was nice enough to take the kids into petting zoo at the San Diego County Fair. I wasn't too excited to do it so I'm glad she was willing.
Grandma Cressie is Atley's Great-great 100 year-old Grandmother. She loves to play Dinosaurs with Atley.
She also loves to tease Holly.
Keep checking back and don't be surprised to hear more from Ian. I think blogging is starting to grow on him. :-)
2 comments:
I want to hear about your jobs! What an adventure! I think my favorite is Grandma Cassie- that is so cute. (and we will be in Destin Beach, FL for a week in august! I love Florida.)
Glad life is going well for you guys in Cali. Good luck with role reversal, lol. Amy Dawson
Post a Comment