This layout is only temporary. I'm trying my hand at some new things. We'll see how it turns out :)
So after dragging my feet for a long time on getting family pictures I finally found someone to do them that I could not resist. Geri (of photobygeri.com) is an awesome photographer. Very professional, while also being relaxed enough to put a family with two small children at ease. The result? Feast your eyes...
So after dragging my feet for a long time on getting family pictures I finally found someone to do them that I could not resist. Geri (of photobygeri.com) is an awesome photographer. Very professional, while also being relaxed enough to put a family with two small children at ease. The result? Feast your eyes...
I love these pictures. Besides Geri doing a fabulous job, we haven't had pictures since of all of us since Atley was like 4 months old. I told you I was dragging my feet. These pictures will go on our walls here in England and make this our true home. Also, how cool is it that we have pictures of our kids with their 100 year-old great great grandma? That's a treasure.















1 comment:
i love these! miss you guys!
Post a Comment