Okay, still no internet (yes we're counting down the days), but since I have a minute alone on campus (thank you, Ian!) I'm going to share with you some photos we've taken with you all in mind. It's mostly scenery of Sheffield, and we'll definitely be explaining more later about what all these cool European looking old buildings are. For now, sit back, relax, and pretend like you're in England with us. Goodness knows we'd love you have you here!
Still to come is our church building, Sheffield public transit, and a new park we found! Also, I have the chance to attend a French Language playgroup. It says the parent has to have a good understanding of French. What does that mean? I don't know. I guess I'm going to go there and if I don't understand them telling me to leave, I'll go right out the door. :-) Hopefully it'll be a chance for me to practice French and the kids to make some french speaking friends too.
Also coming up, English Halloween! What's it like? I guess we'll find out!
4 comments:
Love the pictures!!!
holly's hair is getting so long! I'm so excited to hear more about your adventures! Keep the posts a-comin'.
I can't believe you're living in England. ENGLAND. Are the accents still fun to listen to, or have you gotten used to them yet? By the way, Holly looks so much bigger! Did she grow a ton this summer or am I just crazy?
I'm so glad you are safe and well! Great pictures. I'm glad to hear about what is going on. Does life feel more normal and settled now? I'm sure this year will go by fast!
Post a Comment