June 24, 2010

Singing Time!

As many of you know, Atley started going to nursery at church almost 2 months ago. Getting him started wasn't terribly hard. He missed his Mommy and Daddy a little, but now we've got him to the stage where he goes and stays, but he is still really shy.

That being said, the following video has three purposes:
  1. To show the world that when Atley is inside our home he isn't as shy as he is outside our home.
  2. To show his teachers in nursery that he is learning from them.
  3. Because it is so darn cute! We took it today and I put in on my priority to do list for the blog. Nothing better than fresh, hot from the camera, Atley videos! Okay, maybe Holly videos are up there too!
A couple more notes, just so we cover all our bases. Atley is sick. He's had a fever today so it's really a miracle that he was playing with me at all. Also, that's why he's in a diaper (that is for you Maria!) Lastly, I recommend that you watch the video at least twice. The first time, watch Atley and I play (that's the purpose of this post after all.) The second time, check out the bottom left hand corner and you'll see a cute little face pop in and out!

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

So cute! I love that "a sunbeam" really does sound like "awesome". I was wondering if he was getting sick yesterday. Poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon.

Austin and Amy Smith said...

AHHHHHHHHHH! This is SO cute! I LOVE Atley! I am praying so hard you guys move here :) I want that little nephew to be best friends with Cadence. Plus, I love watching what they learn in just 2 months! SO CUTE! Good job nursery leaders AND mommy!