We arranged for our friend Leo Bojesen to take our photos. He was super responsive to our timeline (considering my procrastination as a result of Ian's silent stubbornness) and we were able to schedule a shoot within about a week of contacting him. Brilliant!
After fussing over what to wear I decided to go for the red, white and blue. I found some little flags on sale (post olympics celebrations) and decided 50p was worth distracting my kids for a bit. Little did I know they'd still be playing with them a week later. Best 50p I ever spent!
I talked with Leo about what we wanted; a Sheffield shoot to really showcase our time here. He suggested we take a walk through our favorite places. It was the most relaxed photo session I've ever done. So relaxed in fact, that when we got back home Ian made a point to tell me it was the best photo shoot we've ever done! Score!
The best part is, we got beautiful pictures at some of our favorite spots with all my favorite people! Here are some of my favorites photos!
Love for Daddy.
The "green man."
I think she got wet. She was more afraid of the water than I expected.

Nice reflection, handsome boy!

Remember how I said I lost all that weight? I think this shows that off pretty well. Not to mention my two adorable walking companions.
As soon as we have a new home these are going straight up on the wall. I'd post them all here, but then there wouldn't be an excuse for you to come around to our new place, right? I said it before and I'll say it again, I couldn't be happier! Thanks again, Leo!




1 comment:
Great photos Leo
Beautiful fam!
Post a Comment