November 12, 2010

Holly Walks!

Yep, my little girl is a walking MACHINE! She's been taking a few steps here and there for about a month now, but just a few days ago she figured out that she could really go the distance. I was gently reminded this morning that it's way past time for a video post of it. Wanna see the video? Of course you do!



Cute, huh?

6 comments:

Maryann said...

this is sooooooo adorable!!!!!!! I love it! Good job Holly!!!

Michelle & Trevor said...

I love it!! Her eyelashes are so big and she's so petite it's like watching an anime character in real life.

Kassy said...

wow! I can't believe how big your kids are now! They look so different from when we left. Miss you guys!

Maria Baron said...

Holly walks and has teeth? Geez...she's growing up so fast!

Austin and Amy Smith said...

Your kids are so smart! It's fun watching her walk, especially being so little. Check out Cadence's response here: http://asmithfam.blogspot.com/2010/11/hollys-biggest-fan.html

Austin and Amy Smith said...

Can you put a longer video of her up so it entertains cade for longer?? seriously - he's obsessed!

and I realized last 3 posts -
Atley - 1
Holly - 1
Ian - 1

...where's the Cristina post?